Friday, March 26, 2010

Post KK Twestival

Right. Short one. I'll have a proper (well relatively) entry up later today or in the next few days. Now that Twestival is over and I don't have an excuse to procrastinate, I have to get back to my work.

What can I say? KK Twestival was just awesome. Great fun people, had a rockin' time. In points ('cos it's 3am and I'm rather lazy to type proper sentences; yet reluctant to go to bed):

  • laughed so so so so so SO much (and woot-ed, and cheered...so gonna lose my voice tomorrow)
  • legs are aching, from standing too much
  • switched jobs from ushering (although I ushered, like three persons) to food-serving...'cos one can get free wine from that job (thanks, Genn!)
  • saw Françoise becoming too too TOO happy (hee hee)
  • watched really great performances
  • gave away a sum of money
  • befriended a bunch of fun people
  • embarassing moment: spilling water down my front (I don't even know how it happened) right in front of the two hunks who were auctioned. OMGWTH. Frogs.
  • note to self: work out to get really fit, so that I can go for the personal-training-session with Sam Tan at Core Fitness (I know, redundant, but it's so that I don't embarass myself by keeling over when Sam makes me do something severe. Let's just hope I don't fall off the treadmill or something.)

~with Jonathan Tse (where am I? behind the camera, of course!)

Next social/cause event coming up: EARTH HOUR 2010!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment