Thursday, March 18, 2010

Broken Vow

I broke a plan today. My plan to meet up with my supervisor and plague him with questions. You see, my plan was to wake up at 6am, be stuck in the jam (for not too long), head down to campus and park myself in front of his room.

Then I went to bed a little later than usual, curled up with the final few chapters of Jeffrey Archer's False Impression...and you know how it all went. "I just had to finish the book" (although I am actually re-reading it)...3am came around. I laid in bed, in the dark, with eyes forced closed. Next thing I know, Rachel Berry was screeching in my ear (I really have to change my alarm from Glee's Don't Stop Believin' to something else. Maybe DeBussy's Claire de Lune...but then, most prolly I won't wake up at all with that.)

Then I did the most dreaded thing: SNOOZE.

Actually I accidentally turned it off.

Next I knew, it was hot and it was 11am.

DARN IT.

So most prolly I'll head out later (with the few stapled pieces of junk -- capital embarassment) or try my luck tomorrow morning. Wait...this afternoon is better. If I strike out I don't have to wake up too early tomorrow.

This is just random ranting. I just felt the need to type. It has absolutely no journalistic appeal whatsoever.

By the way, anyone in Kota Kinabalu interested in being part of the Kota Kinabalu Twestival, check out their site ( click on their logo on the right column of my blog ). Come, come...volunteer for a worthy cause!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. What!? Glee's made it's tortuous way to Malaysia too!? Argh, it's taking over the world! *sob*...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yes Rach...Glee's diabolical plan to take over the world has hit Asia too!

    ReplyDelete