Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm not at home

QOTD: "There is no easy method of accomplishing difficult things. The method is to close the door, tell people you are not at home...and work."

It's embarassing really, to have a meeting with The Supervisor with unfinished work, thus I put off seeing The Supervisor until I tie up the few loose ends. Which is taking me longer than expected. Which is back to being ultimately embarassing. This is SO ruining my reputation.

This also increases my urge to go out and hit some balls, albeit the murderous hot weather. Honestly, is 2012 really coming true? Because the weather is rather dodgy these days.

The room is also in such a mess with papers, scribbled drafts, scribbled notes, post-its, opened books, more papers...a printer that occasionally acts up. This is so environmentally-unfriendly, I tell you.


Please forgive my tardiness,

No comments:

Post a Comment