Thursday, November 26, 2009

Bizarro #2

Like I said, bizarre things always happen to me.

This time it involved the four-legged furry "man's best-friend".

It started with me going about my own business when suddenly a shaggy stray-looking-but-has-a-collar dog barked at me, which freaked me out a bit.

See, a while back ago, I got bitten by a pup when I was out running and had to get a jab for that. Since then, I tend to get wary of dogs whenever I'm doing my daily rounds.

So anyway, back to that shaggy mutt which barked at me, and I slowed down (because it's never a good idea to run from dogs, it just encourages them to chase you and I always imagine them pouncing on me) and tried to not make any "sudden movements".

The mutt trotted beside me, which got me a tad uneasy, and then after awhile, went off farther in front and started sniffing at random things. I felt relieved: "the dog was bored of me" -- then it stopped, turned around, looked at me, waited for me to 'catch-up' and then trotted next to me again! It went on for a while, then another dog came and took its place and that went on for a bit too!

So.

I had dog body-guards while I was out running today.

This is so weird.


I swear it's not a New Moon wolf-pack parody,

No comments:

Post a Comment