Thursday, November 12, 2009

30 Dec 2008

I came across this old entry in my journal and thought it is a good one to put up. Since there was a tonne of 'journalistic-vacation-events-going places' entries, here's an emotional one for a change.

I think one of the most important grounds to stand firm on is Loving Yourself. Regardless of religion, rituals, superstitions, or beliefs, I think it is how you perceive yourself and everything around you that counts.

It pretty much suck to take a whammy to the emotional-self, lose all the confidence and self-esteem, and have someone else rob you entirely of everything you wanted, got, or almost close to getting -- but lost.

But then again, it also meant how great you were once upon a time, to have people wanting to be you and taking what you had. That being complimented, the self-depreciating has got to stop; and instead, you rise again for something much better.

You don't know how good something is until you lose it. Similarly, you don't know that you deserve something better, are destined for something better, until you have lost the old, moved on, and discover the new.

I come up with really good and sensible advice sometimes.

It's high time I start paying attention to them myself :)



Almost a year ago,

No comments:

Post a Comment