Sunday, November 15, 2009

If the world is coming to an end...

...and you have 1 billion Euro.

What would you do?

I still think I would choose to die in some unknown time, although the thought of being one of the first people in humanity to be in the Year 0001 and seeing Pangaea again is a little tempting.

But I still think I would choose to die with my loved ones.

And if 2012 is for real, I am going to just quit everything I'm doing now, renew my passport and travel the world on foot. See the sights before the end. Spend quality time with loved ones before the end.

Shag some hot guy before the end ;)

The movie was awesome. What can I say? Hot Russian personal bodyguard/pilot, Hot Tibetan monk :) But I reckon it is scary and fascinating at the same time to see the disasters.


I cried so many times during the movie though. Damn emotions.

Ever yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment