Friday, November 13, 2009

13 Nov 2009

Housemates are going back to West Malaysia for a week! I want to go home too!

Shut up, Li Ying. Go do your work.

But.

FOCUS. You went back last month, for a week, you idiot.

Damn. I should finish up my work and paper, look for conferences to attend so that I can go back more often.

What the heck.

Soliloquoy or a symptom of cabin fever?

I can't believe I'm almost reaching the end of my second semester. I've been a graduate student for almost a year. Time goes by fast when I am spending my time driving across the state, sitting in boats for hours in the hot sun and heavy rain, working from 5am to 10pm, on weekends..yearning for 'civilised comforts'. Man, I miss those days.

It sucks having to plug through all the data now and reading journals. I'm bored staring at the laptop everyday. An exceptional downward plunge especially after the crazy foray in Europe.

Gah. I'm going out for my run now. I need endorphins and the outdoors.


Pray crazy rain in hot sun doesn't happen,

No comments:

Post a Comment