Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Because I was up early today

Which is a very aptly thought up, 'original to the boot' title.

It's not like I went to bed at 9pm (which is highly unlikely, although I am reminding myself not to feed the insomniac-self by going to bed at 5am) but I guess it just wasn't a very good night for sleeping. Definitely not when one kept waking up and almost fell out the bed once.

So I decided to lug my lazy ass out of bed at 5.45am and went running instead.

Firstly, no, running at 6am is not crazy here because it is already bright. Running at 7am requires shades and running at 7.30am will bring about a sunburn (and carbon monoxide overdose).

Secondly, today I have trumped the unpredicatable weather which causes diabolically hot afternoons and insane stormy evenings. The park sucks though, but beggars can't be choosers.

Which kinda make me miss Vondelspark and Tiergarten.


Which leads to wishful thinking and a need for reality-check.


Good day to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment