Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Drama Hari Ini

(translation: Today's Drama)

So we were sitting in Secret Recipe having cake (which I have been craving but was quite disappointing 'cos it kinda sucked) and then from the corner of my eye, I saw some people running by.

Then I saw this cleaning lady who was acting overly-dramatic so I was trying to deduce what happened from her hand gestures, body language, and facial expressions. I kinda thought she witnessed a snatch-theft.

A while later a bunch of security guards walked by leading a guy among them and the guy was handcuffed! Talk about drama. But there weren't any handbags or stuff in their midst. So I guess my deduction was wrong.

When we left and went to the other side we realised apparently that was where the action took place. An area was fenced off like a "crime scene": tables and chairs were toppled, plates and stuff were broken, blood drops on the floor. It was a mess.

Turned out there was a fight. Amazing. Too bad I didn't get to see the whole thing although it would have been pretty scary.

Random things happen to me, in random places like 1Borneo.

Random things.

Regarding random things, I have been talking about the same topic to several different people recently. I reckon student life is good when you are in your undergrad years. As a graduate student, it sort of dwindles into a dull humdrum with time because there are less peers around for one thing, and personally, I feel a tad aimless.

I know the M.Sc is like this main aim thingie, but I sort of miss the crazy stressful days of juggling deadlines, exams, assignments, and classes. And among all that there's still time to goof off. Those crazy deadlines sure gave one a purpose to fulfill. I loved the pressure and checking things off the list.

It kinda suck now that even when I go running I don't run into people I know.

Gawd. I need to finish up and get out of here!

Still a lucky charm,

No comments:

Post a Comment