Sunday, April 18, 2010

Re: PoTM #13042010

Less than a week ago, Monyet King of Planet of the Monyets put up an entry regarding his honour of meeting a Giant ~ Melvin Tong.

Well, today, I had the honour of meeting said Giant too. What's more, I also got to meet his sister, and the rest of the troop who will be climbing Mount Kinabalu tomorrow to raise awareness and funds for the fight against child abuse. The climb is organized by Shelter Homes(03-79550663).

Me, being a scatter-brain as usual, completely forgot that I had my camera in my bag, so I don't have any photos for this post. But yea, basically Melvin 'appointed' this 'task' to me yesterday that I have to get them a Malaysia flag. Which I did. So I had this short awkward moment where I felt like a minister handing a flag to some elite troop going to battle.

Anyway, all the best to the 33-member team who will be climbing the country's highest peak (SEA's 5th) tomorrow and the day after. Let's hope for the best climbing weather for them!

- - -
On to another topic, just for the record of my 'egocentric' self, this is roughly how my sketches are when I take a pencil to paper:

I am putting this up today because for the next week, thou shalt be wow-ed by my artistic skills (or lack of). Honest-to-goodness. That's a teaser. Tiger Week starts tomorrow!

Less than 12 hours to Tiger Blogfest 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment