Monday, April 19, 2010

Hear hear...

... to the happy couple!

In response to Yen Chiew's (Mrs Oo-to-be): "To a whole new beginning!"

-- Intermission from Tiger Week --

Congratulations are in order to my dear friend for her ROM (Registry of Marriages, not the computer parts term) last weekend. *big grin* You are officially married in the eyes of the legal system! Huzzah!

And also, congratulations for upholding the noble morales of our upbringing for being the only couple there that isn't pregnant and/or underage. I know it makes me sound mightily old-fashioned, close-minded (and every other profanity you 'contemporary' types out there are hurling at me now) but I still stand by my beliefs of holding on to some virtues as an Asian, and all that.

I mean hey, Asians were once known for their strict upbringing and morality, so why not?

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS once again to the happy couple.

Update: I have photo!!!

p/s: Stay tuned for another TIGER entry tomorrow! (this time it involves a monkey *oooh*)

No comments:

Post a Comment