Thursday, April 1, 2010

First of April

Smoke and mirrors.

You know what they say...be on the lookout for pranky stuff. (Pranky? Isn't there like a prawn cracker called Pranky Prawn?)

Anyways, I was kinda talked into this prank on Facebook whereby I was "in a relationship" with this friend of mine for about 3 hours (which he later went into "it's complicated" and then "single" and we had a fight in the comment boxes).

Talk about drama. Talk about scandalous.

Funny tho, I only got a grand total of five comments from friends whereas he had like twenty. Goes to show whose friends frequent FB more during working hours. But then again, I realised that my privacy setting doesn't show nuts, so I was practically 'not newsworthy' for the first 90 minutes. *sorry*

For the record, I am still not in a relationship with anyone at the moment. I am single. Hunky hunks are welcomed to sign up. Nice guys are definitely encouraged to sign up.

I promise I'll be nice :)


p/s: I apologise to my friends who fell for it and were so nice to "congratulate" me and stuff. So sorry!

pp/s: Speaking of which, check out Lifehouse's new album - Smoke & Mirrors!

No comments:

Post a Comment