Thursday, April 29, 2010

LOL moment 28042010


yenchiew says (12:34 PM):
got updates for me?


liying says (12:34 PM):
i'm engaged


yenchiew says (12:35 PM):
?????????????????????
WHAHAHHAHAHAHA
seriously ?

liying says (12:36 PM):
whatdayathink?


yenchiew says (12:36 PM):
kenot be kua.. unless ..
(unnecessary info edited)

liying says (12:37 PM):
wth
u are nuts


yenchiew says (12:41 PM):
means no updates le right.


liying says (12:41 PM):
nope


Would you say I have busybody friends? Yes, I do. They would say they're "concerned of my welfare" though.

On to another topic, isn't it annoying that there are people who can't get it in their stupidass brains that they called the wrong number? And they keep calling back to ask more stupidass questions.

And at 3.13am.

IN THE MORNING. WHEN I'M ASLEEP.

These people should DIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment