Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Believin' in thyself

Another intermission from Tigers
-- (what to do? It's a very very interesting action-packed week) --


Firstly, a loud resounding CONGRATULATIONS to MELVIN TONG for making it to the peak of Mount Kinabalu. That is a tremendous feat of awesomeness (sorry, am too in awe so am rather at a loss for words). I remembered my climb where I kinda crawled at certain parts just to make it to the top, and here is this gutsy guy going all the way up with his crutches. Just awe-inspiring.


Melvin is the gutsy dude in white. Btw, where's my flag? :P

Photo credit: Melvin Tong

CONGRATS MELVIN!
I shall belanja you coconut pudding for your success.

Melvin has proven to us that if you set your mind to do something, no matter how impossible it may seem, you CAN achieve it. Such a living legend.

* * *

Secondly, there was me. This is very much less awe-inspiring. In fact, it's nothing inspiring at all. Just that I didn't die after my personal-training workout session with Sam Tan of Core Fitness. He made me do three circuits of everything and basically worked out all my muscles (even those I've never realised existed in my life) and towards the end, I just wanted to lie down and not move anymore. It's not so much as not being fit, but more of...am not really sure what (muscle-laziness). I am so gonna be sore tomorrow. I'd be grateful for any backrub offers LOL

Wth.

I made it sound like I had a torture session. On the contrary. It was AWESOME. THANK YOU SO MUCH SAM!

Now I feel like I can go to bed and sleep like a log :)

Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. I shall send you some pictures we took in the airport as well as with your Flag! :)

    ReplyDelete