Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Boyfriend Shirt

Something that I rarely post about, but what the heck, I feel like it.

Today I pulled off the 'boyfriend-shirt' look, and felt pretty suave about it (although all I did was went to campus and had lunch and dinner at some shops; and I was, as most of the time, without makeup).

This is the 'boyfriend-shirt' look:

(photo from Facehunter)


Obviously that's not me. I'm not one who's going to take a picture of myself to show off what I'm wearing. Besides, some differences:

  • my shirt is white with thin lavender stripes
  • it's not exactly a boyfriend shirt, it's my shirt
  • not black shoes

Thing is, I highly doubt that I can pull off the look with a real boyfriend shirt, because, let's face it, I don't think any normal-sized guy could fit into my shirt, and I can definitely not fit into any normal-sized guys' shirt without looking like I'm in jammies.

Darn it. Low prob of wardrobe expansion.

But I really like the laid-back but chic look.

10 more days to Tiger Blogfest 2010, it's still not too late to sign up!

1 comment:

  1. While most other girls out there would search their boyfriend's closet to get a boyfriend shirt for them to wear, I'm glad that I'm not the only one who actually goes to a store to buy one.

    ReplyDelete