Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pentecost Sunday

Halfway through my "Harvest Festival Holiday" and I'm already feeling reluctant to return to KK. See, apart from the fact that I won't be seeing my nephew and cousin, and other family members till next time (which is one of those undetermined kind of stuff), I am so gonna miss the spoilt-brat-comforts yet again:
- hot shower
- aircon (I'm such a lousy eco-warrior)
- eveready supply of good food so I don't have to think of what to eat come every meal time

My nephew is absolutely adorable!

So yea, back to Sunday and the first time I've ever attended those Sunday Service thingies in a church. My conclusion is: they sing A LOT. But I find it amazing how powerful the strength of faith can be. I see some people whom looked as if they would never hesitate to be involved in gang fights, yet they look so humbled and pious in the House of God. Basically I went to church because the 'baby-sitter' has to tag along wherever the baby is :)

Sebby fell asleep some time in the middle of the service.

I noticed that age matters when you are really young and as you grow older, the gap seems less significant. Ryan is about 6 months older than Sebastian, and from their actions and stuff it is very obvious how a few months in a toddler make a whole load of difference.


Ryan at Tg. Lobang beach...

...and Sebby with AiLin

I really like this shot of mother and son:


...and the sunset was quite superb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment