Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's that time again...

I hate saying goodbyes. I had to do it early this month (which sucked), and now I have to do it again. And more will come.

There's just something depressing about seeing people leave.

At least not everyone's leaving, that's consolation enough.

And I am leaving this place for a long weekend, not for work, and not to head into some jungle again. That's awesome enough to cheer me up.

On an entirely different note, I am very upset over some other crap stuff which I can only comment as "What the f**k were you people thinking?!?". Even as far as friends go, some things are just not funny and not meant for public domain. One already bungled it up even after two persons clearly said NO, then the other one just had to add to it. Sometimes, it's better to keep the "funnies" to yourself, especially when they are absolutely not funny.

Come on...sheesh...

I am also feeling a tad frustrated about some stuff. I've say it once, I've said it a million times, but sometimes some people just choose to be stupid and there's nothing I can do about it. It is old-fashioned, and it is rather narrow-minded, but let's face it, it is a fact that as a female, one is always on the losing side when it comes to certain things. So why put yourself in incriminating dispositions?

I see another form of hypocrisy taking place...

I reckon what sucks the most is that you care but can't do anything about it. So in the end you stop caring and just don't give a damn anymore. What was it someone told me? "There's nothing you can do about it, but if the oven gets stuffed, just bail out."

Bailing out at the most dire moment is the bitchiest thing I can think of doing. But then again, didn't I tell you so?

And really, wtf were you thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment