Monday, May 11, 2009

Back and tanned

Like omg wth so tanned I have tan lines along my midcalves. But then, being back and treated with two awesome dinners consecutively was great :)

Seafood and big massive crabs

There's this good Korean in Tanjung Aru

I'm kinda out of words again (as usual...I think I talk too much, that must be where all the words are going. Word vomit) but yea, here's a nice view of the sea from Le Meridien.

The Jungle Girls came back from Cambodia and were in KK this weekend, which was cool that we could meet up before they head back into the jungle till next month.

We found this really cute moo cow tray at the food court and that night we went to, where else, The Loft. The pool table upstairs have been substituted by all these huge black sofas instead...


I shall write about the memorable Kinabatangan Pt. 3 experience later today or this week.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment