Monday, December 7, 2009

Week 2 Training

I'm training for the Borneo International Marathon next year, with thoughts of entering the half marathon...but perhaps 21km is a bit too ambitious? Maybe I should only do the 10km?

Underachiever. LOL.

Let's see how I am by April 2010. In the meantime, second week of training means a new playlist for running :)

No One - Alicia Keys
Crazy In Love - Beyoncé ft. Jay-Z
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - Fall Out Boy
Sexyback - Justin Timberlake
Stronger - Kanye West
Makes Me Wonder - Maroon 5
How Far We've Come - Matchbox Twenty
Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
Let's Get Retarded - Black Eyed Peas
Beautiful Day - U2

It sounds like a good mix so I'm looking forward to trying it out!

* Just in case anyone's wondering: I've been running on and off but thought I'd start on a proper 10-week training regime beginning this month. Something along the lines of an early new-year resolution perhaps.

** I'm tempted to get another pair of running shoes. We'll see how the funds are doing first :)

Happy New Week,

No comments:

Post a Comment