Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Nomads

I found this old thing I wrote down several years ago, and I thought it was a very good insight and still applicable although I may have changed and stuff.

The Nomads of Life

I had an insight the other day. You know, what with people around me are leaving and things are all coming to an end.

I reckon that Life is always nomadic. Even if you stay put in the same place, you still pack up and move to another new PHASE of Life. In a way, we are not much different from our nomadic ancestors. Evolution just changes the context of being a nomad. It can be the need to adapt to a new place, or meeting new people, or having to face new challenges.

Just that, sometimes, I wish there is something familiar to fall back on at the end of the day.

I also reckon one of the hardest things to do is to hold in the tears and smile while watching someone step into the departure area.

~ May 01, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment