Monday, July 5, 2010

An Ode to Shoes Pt. II

Here's a fact that's oh-so-true,
A girl can never have 'nuff shoes,
A pair of pumps, or maybe two,
A different pair of every hue.

One for pavement, one for court,
One for fun, it's just for sport.

Flip-flops just to shuffle around
Two blacks, and a gold that's sound.

Sandals for the stylish casual,
Gladiators, and beaded ankles,
Embroided canvas espadrilles,
They make walking so glamourous.

Flats are also all-the-hype,
Leather, gold, or canvas stripes.

Black pumps are a staple must,
For work and the formal fuss.
Four pairs I have, I kid you not,
Three and a half inches, they're so hot.

A zebra pair that's just too sexy,
A pair of boots that's oh-so-cosy.
I've just realised the amount of shoes,
EIGHTEEN, omigosh it's true!



Author's Note: I conclude that I have not really regrown much brain cells since the previous post earlier today thus leading to the urge of concocting this nonsensical rhyme. Also the picture shows one-third of all of them mentioned in the poem. This is a strategy so as to a) not freak everyone out, b) not show-off, and c) I was lazy to go downstairs to bring up the other shoes.

I also promise that I shall not blog about shoes anymore.

Unless I get a pair of new running shoes seeing as my old ones are giving me some kind of feet torment.

Hugs and kisses,


No comments:

Post a Comment