Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bittersweet

I dedicate this entry to all who have been there for me in this past two years (and some longer): words can't really justify what I really want to say, so the only thing I could say to you is a big sincere THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

It's that feeling again... when you reach the end of one Life chapter, and will soon embark on a new one. I am looking forward to moving back for good, and that I am soon nearer to all my loved ones back home. I am excited of entering the workforce, and starting my career in the job and company of my choice.

But I also feel sad, of leaving this place and all the wonderful people who are here. Off the top of my head, I am feeling emotional when I think of:
- "I can't do funny dances in the car anymore...there's no one to do it with me."
- "I can't scream songs in the car anymore either."
- "I'm going to miss all the LOL moments...with the most recent amatuer group shuffling-attempt at the sidewalk."

*sigh*

I hate saying goodbyes, so I won't. Better yet, I'll just say, I'LL BE BACK.

I'm really really REALLY going to miss you guys...you know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment