Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Airport Entry

It's been ages since I did one of this and most probably this would be one of my last time doing it.

An Airport Entry is borne when I am travelling alone and have to wait for a relatively long period of time for the next league of my journey. For the sake of squandering the free wi-fi provided by the airport, I will post a short entry that I am, at present, waiting at the airport.

Boring. I know :)

Today is kind of like the prologue for the next chapter of my life. Also it could be the epilogue for the previous chapter. A little bit of nostalgia: when I first left West Malaysia for Sabah, I left with one suitcase and a pillow. Today I return with TWO suitcases, and two hand luggage. I've also sent seven boxes of things back the past few weeks. Junk accumulation is a forte.

Ironic to my current situation, time really flies. It didn't feel that long, but I have been away from home for six years. Six years is really a very long time, but it didn't feel like that at all. I have spent thousands (I'm sure) on air and bus tickets. I have also spent a relative amount of time in buses and in planes. It is quite surreal that that is all kind of at an end.

And the people whom I have bonded in those years: PRICELESS.

I really miss you all. But I have to admit, I really love being back too :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to West..And the journey need to be continued...

    ReplyDelete