Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday

Because sappy happiness between two people should only be shared by themselves, I shall keep those expressions in my paper-and-pen-journal, and express my other self on this not-so-private-rant-space.

I think it's natural that when you read/write/cite you will reach a point where deja vu kicks in and then sentences (in different sources) start sounding familiar, and you see the same names being cited in different papers.

Leopold, Langbein, Petts, Brookes, Church.

Must be channel morphology gods or something.

Deja vu causes me slight confusion. I start questioning whether I've actually written something, or only read it and intend to write, or I might be facing plagiarism charges later.

Damn.

There's only so many permutations one can do with the words and grammar.

I like this though:
When you are actually writing, and working as hard as you should be if you want to succeed, you will feel inadequate, stupid, and tired. If you don't feel like that, then you aren't working hard enough.
--Michael C. Munger

Makes me feel less like killing myself because I feel like I suck. I was told this too: "Deep down inside, you know you don't suck as much as you think you do now." ♥

Three more days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment