Saturday, July 25, 2009

of proud moments :)

Just so everyone who's reading this knows: I am back home! Being away for almost half a year really provokes one to feel awfully grateful to be back. And I got my hair cut :) which is awesome as I've been putting up with that long flat boring hair for awhile now.

I'm digressing.

I'm still feeling the afterglow of the victory earlier this week so I thought I'd put up some of those momentous pics I've collected from here and there.

going through the presentation, one last time

first round Q&A, which thankfully we survived
a very meaningful moment ~ everyone was applauding us
THANKS YOU GUYS!
being up on stage as champs was very memorable

SIFE UMS with SIFE UUM
the champs with Aidan and Michael

with Michael Teoh
National Cup baby had a seat in the plane back to KK
There's a whole lot of people to thank and I reckon Lia did a good job of it in her blog entry and Lawson did really awesome shoutouts on FB. Anyways, I'll just do a sincere short one:

LI YING WISHES TO THANK
EVERYBODY whom has somehow been part of this beautiful moment,
physically or spritually,
inspiringly and supportively,
to each and every SIFEr,
to my family,
to all my friends.

* * *


Sebby discovered sushi!
and my nephews rock! :)


Loving it back home,
Li Ying

No comments:

Post a Comment