Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Post-It Partay

Happy (belated) Birthday Chloeee!!!

~ check out her sash ~ and earrings ^_^


So this time we were back at The Loft (again) and instead of monkeys, we had Post-Its! Talk about being so non-typical :) Basically we wrote a bunch of 'love notes' for Chloe before she arrived, and yea, somewhere in the fray there were twenty one rules for her to find and (supposedly) follow.
what a creative bunch ;P

Since I truly believe my writing skills are deteriorating, I shall let the photos tell the story.


- it's been awhile -

Sidestepping a little, Rachel was ecstatic with her new U2 cd all the way from the UK.


I'll be heading out to the river some time next month for a whole week to do profiling. If things go my way, perhaps I might drop by in Danau Girang to pay these peeps a visit. Or at most, call them from the river and get them to wave at me from the pier :) well, hey, DiGi works in Kinabatangan.

A note from yours truly haha
And this was my souvenir from the party :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment