Thursday, February 19, 2009

Best Birthday Ever

* update: here's another blog entry by Anthea on my birthday. Thanks :) Photos are up in my Facebook
It's been a downright crazybusy week.
What can I say? I feel so loved. "Secret plans" were being plotted with and without my knowledge. On the tennis court and off. How subtle *lol*.

It began last Saturday on V-day where I was treated to dinner by Kenny, like so pleasantly-surprised :)

On the eve of the 'speshul day' Jesper, Jim, and Mei fed me JAP FOOD, like omg that was sooo awesome. Sashimi, Sukiyaki and ShabuShabu in Nishiki (which claims to be the oldest and the best Japanese restaurant in KK -- it's opposite the Tourism Information centre in Gaya Street, btw) followed by (yes Jin, drool away) a Brownie with Vanilla Ice-cream.




And then dum-da-dum-dum...on Wednesday night, the rest of the gang kicked it old skool for me. Pizza Hut is so the place! It was supposed to be like some food then we'll move on to a 'more entertaining' spot, but ended up over-fed and hanging around till the place closed.

this is NOT my cake

Thanks a gajibazillion bunch to
YuLi, Alex, RenYih, Anthea, Alvin, Steffie, Bibi, HinLam, WaiSing, and ChinYik.

Then we PAR-TAY-ed :)


And today, it's back to the ol' work routine as if nothing extraordinary happened last night.
...half of us looked pretty much stoned.

I would like to take the opportunity here to thank everyone for their wishes (which came pouring in by the gallon). I had an awesome time and would like to show-off the pressies I got:

Swarovski crystals earrings from YuLi

a pair of exotic "so-LiYing" looking earrings from Francoise and Cheanie

another load of jewellery from Steffie :)



Bodyshop's Velique from WaiSing and Alvin


Elianto Green Tea goodies from HinLam


More post/pics later! xo LiYing

No comments:

Post a Comment