Friday, February 13, 2009

Amir Yussof at The Office Pub

According to the pasted A4-notice, live bands perform on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Last night was more like an open-mic night actually. Apparently it was Amir Yussof's bday and since I contributed 5sen worth and about a liter of creative juice to picking his present (which was an incredibly fun shopping adventure in itself) I decided to head down to the pub and watch him perform.

It was pretty good, although performances rotated among him, a Brit couple (I think) and this other white dude. It's a bit hard to hear 'cos people seemed to talk more than listen (to music) there :)

Had to leave not too late, ventilation was kinda bad and besides, I have deadlines to meet.



my photography skills are deteriorating

xo Li Ying

No comments:

Post a Comment