Monday, February 23, 2009

21 Feb 09

Busiestcraziest Saturday I can ever remember. And, me, honorary engineering undergrad. Ha.


The cool thing about the Engineering Faculty is that they have the Dean's Cup where they have this whole load of sporting events for the staff and various courses to compete in. Kinda wished that the Science Faculty has that so that I could have played for EnvSc.



I spent first half of the day watching the futsal matches, and then the latter half being a spectator at badminton (which was pretty fun). Obviously I was rooting for Civil :) (Which won in badminton, btw)


Fiesta Cahaya was on that night too and it's the second time I've been to it. Unfortunately it was kind of boring.

But yea, it was the weekend so it's kinda special *ahem* and I saw Usha Babusha after such a long time!
x's and o's

No comments:

Post a Comment