Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Teaser #4

'Cos #3 is on Twitter (see Twitter Feed on right).

Not much to 'tease' actually. I am so busy trying to finish all that I need to do before jetting-off on my Big Adventure that I don't even have the time to do more planning and be excited. Instead of enthusiasm, I have been on tenterhooks lately. The kind of stress where you get nightmares about your work when you are asleep.

That's fine. The excitement will come on Friday evening. Just hope the pent up excitement doesn't explode inappropriately.

Apart from the long-haul flight, I look forward to having a guy holding my name on a sign at the airport when I arrive (note to self: try to get a photo of that on that day). Also I wonder if I would be sharing the same cabin with anybody famous? You know, like this:


♥,

No comments:

Post a Comment