Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Teeth

Do you know the names of your teeth? The permanent set.

Let's begin:

First, we have the central incisors. For some, the top central incisors are the 'rabbit teeth'.
Next, we have the lateral incisors.
Followed by the canines -- the 'vampire teeth'. I chipped my top left one right after I had the permanent set...so it doesn't draw blood anymore.
After that we have the first and second premolars. I broke my bottom left second premolar the same time I chipped the canine. (Such a walking disaster.)
Then comes the 'big teeth': the molars -- first, second, and the occasional third "wisdom teeth". The teeth that wrecks havoc to so many people. Me for instance, my bottom jaw is not that big to accommodate all of them but they're forcing themselves out partially, which is so tiresome. And make my bottom central incisors to look like Christina Perri's:

Christina Perri in Jar of Hearts

Well, you know. At least I'm not the only one with teeth problems :)


7 comments:

  1. thats so rude. Who pays attention to someone as good at music as christina Perry's teeth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Anonymous, thank you for your comment. However I don't see what is so rude about noticing her teeth. Am pretty sure people have commented about Beethoven's hair and Madonna's tooth-gap for ages. Unless you are Perri's dentist, I don't think her teeth need someone to defend them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's why we have dentist, in fact i got a brace now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HAVE FOUND MY FAVORITE WEBSITE OF ALL TIME

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe..my central incisor is just like a rabbit teeth, because my lateral incisor is too small :p..and i've just discover that i'm underbite, during my wisdom teeth extraction. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. well not everyone has perfect teeth so nobody needs to say anything just clarifying for all you rude asses out there

    ReplyDelete
  7. i would make my comments under anonymous if they were that stupid and pretending i was above judging somebody's teeth, too!
    -rose....who is 'anonymous' because i dont have any of those accts...and stumbled upon this after googling 'christina perris teeth'....obviously Li Ying is not the only person looking toward her teeth

    ReplyDelete