Thursday, May 13, 2010

13 May 2010

A supposedly 'riled-up day' for some morons out there. FYI, it's called "history" because you are supposed to learn and not repeat it. Originality, people, come on.

As opposed to the previous line, it was another mundane day. A mundane, brain-juice-draining day. And I am absolutely pissy.

Pissy at:
- stupid people who complain about shallow racial sentiments...how ignorant are you?
- emoticons that move a lot (so I turned them off)...it gets on the nerves those stupid bouncy things
- being overall pissy

Okay. Fine. PISSED. Pissy does not refer to a non-stop urge to pee. Or to any act of peeing, for that matter.

The only high point of today, I would say, was when I helped a friend review his cover letter. I think that was the most fun I had. Goodness.

On a completely different note, I think I have some thoughts regarding the nuclear power thing going on recently, but am not in the mood to write up something insightful at the moment. Just that nuclear power may be a solution to the energy crisis, and it is relatively clean compared to what we are using now. Clean and safe, but only, and ONLY, if it is handled properly and with utmost responsibility. That said, in that case, perhaps we should just say 'No' or be prepared for another Chernobyl.

Yes. Pissy and cynical today.

No comments:

Post a Comment