Tuesday, September 1, 2009

colours

Did you know that there are 133 standard Crayola colours, ranging from Almond to Yellow Orange? And there's a colour called Razzmatazz.

I really like my new place although I broke into hives the first two nights here. But since I'm prone to that occasionally for unknown reasons, and antihistamines help, it's not so much of a problem.

I realised that we only have roughly three more weeks to settle everything to perfection before we head down to KL for courtesy calls and then to Berlin. And yet still so much to do. It kinda seems as if only two people are running the show. And running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

Ew. Gross. But disgusting similes aside, I am really grateful for them.

The rains have come again. I love it when it hits the leaves and branches of the tree outside my window. And I'm doing random procrastinating late night blabbering.

Btw, just in case anyone's interested to know I had a pair of lousy Charles and Keiths. The seam actually broke after I wore them for like three times. And they were my only formal black pair... Nine West had a sale the other day with 70% off (omg) and I got this pair of gorgeous babies:

And then, as luck would have it, I found this last pair of booties in my size in Roxy:


I am all set, shoes-wise, for Berlin! At least now I don't have to worry of my toes freezing and falling off while I'm there.



"Life is not about the things that you could have done,
but of what that can be still done."
Remember to drink lots of water,
Li Ying

No comments:

Post a Comment