Friday, June 26, 2009

fishy fishy

Well, it's more like "shrimpy". I didn't know there's so many prawns 'neath the waters which I pass by every single day.

Right, so I went "fishing" with Jim. More like "sat-in-boat-looked-at-stuff-and-provided-minimal-labour". Bet none of you have been under the Kingfisher bridge although you've lived here for years!!!



To begin with, the weather was SUPERB. The clouds were rolling in when we were starting out. I was like "OMG".


Got really excited at first, what with the one fish, couple of prawns and a mantis shrimp. Then the prawns just came pouring in...

But there was a jellyfish, some horseshoe crabs, and sea-otters too!


And yes, I'm yet again at a loss for words as there's only so much one can exclaim over sea turtles.
We didn't catch those turtles by the way, I just really like them and got excited that I can (again) touch them.

Mr Mantis

and half of the amount of shrimp we got :)

And yea, here's doing my part to welcome the freshies.
My gosh, time really does fly when you're having fun. It's gonna be July already!
x's and o's

No comments:

Post a Comment