Friday, June 5, 2009

And I'm wearing a Green shirt...

World Environment Day today. So be good.

See, it's one of those times when I'm motivated to procrastinate again (though it's unfair really, I have been on un largo break from the office) so what I did was updated myself with random news. What I got was the country's seem to be going to crap.

"Apex-uni" and their major imbecillic fiasco omg so effed up.

And then there's that scadalous news regarding a northern state of this country and our neighbouring country. Which actually is about two individuals. Just so happened that one is of royalty and the other is on the social scene. Let's not forget that both of them are rich. And thus it all becomes some intercountry issue. Like omgwth but yea, newspapers are beginning to sound like gossip columns.
Yea, you know what I'm talking about. Go google it yourself. I've just found out about it anyway.
Or better yet, ignorance is bliss. Here's a nice random shot from outside the office:

Have a good weekend y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment