Friday, January 30, 2009

The Capital of the Silver State

Albeit the fact that I'm in the same country, there are times when this interstate travelling can feel rather foreign. Not this time though. This time I had to literally run through the low-cost terminal to catch my bus home. Am grateful I'll be flying MH back later next week.

pokok Ipoh

I know everyone says Ipoh is a retirees' town, despite all the efforts well-meaning people put into to promote the city. I reckon it's a good family place with good schools for kids to go to. Mediocre extravagance and distractions, that kind of thing. But going back Home to Ipoh is a wondrous experience. Family, friends, FOOD.

Festive Season :)


Best Chinese New Year I've ever had.

xo Li Ying


p/s: if you ever drop by in Indulgence, you should try Clamsy (in the 'weird' pasta section) and Warm Round Cup with ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment