Thursday, October 22, 2009

back from wonderland

Hey y'all.

I don't usually start my entries like this but it's 1:36am and I've been travelling for half of today. Haven't been updating not because I have nothing to write (on the contrary) but I just haven't had the time. Practically been away for more than three weeks so expect some backdated entries soon. I promise. Some teasers:

- Kuala Lumpur ~ our stay at one of the most historical, and apparently haunted hotel; and what we had to do prior to leaving the country
- SIFE World Cup 2009 ~ The Main Agenda, the laughter and the tears
- Berlin ~ The little sightseeing we did amidst our hectic and packed schedule
- Amsterdam ~ The vacation after the sweat, blood, and tears

Was back home in Ipoh for a week after that due to some unforseen circumstances which I shall reveal in my final entry. Even that 24 hours was a tale in itself.

So yea, I promise I will write soon, and spin my tale of a thousand nights (actually it was only 17 nights, give or take).


Good internet is always good,

No comments:

Post a Comment