Friday, August 14, 2009

the mouse that got away...

...but got caught in the end.

Or maybe it's a rat. But it's kinda cute.


Friday again, which means it's the technical end of the week, which means deadlines are getting closer, which means I'm dead. Today has been rather idiotically hilarious being that I got reprimanded for things that have absolutely nothing to do with me. Not only that, I didn't even understand what she was lecturing about apart from "not putting samples in our postgrad office" and "safety, ethics, first" (eh?)
Thing is, I just got back on Monday, and my research doesn't deal with samples, so I have absolutely no idea what's going on. Just the bad luck of being at the right place at the wrong time. No one else was around. Damn.
Owh well, it was rather funny though.
Blessed weekend y'all.
Li Ying

2 comments:

  1. You caught a mouse! Did it get a name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry Rach, just saw your comment. haha no..I don't know where the mouse went too!

    ReplyDelete